salary extraordinary (part 1)

What they taught me about Anggoro to the extraordinary salaries, the salary that we provide to employees with the opportunity to provide implement the idea ten years and then I praktikkan. When I hold a seminar on the entrance exam in Higher State. Speakers made to tell when a new residence a week. Seminar planned to be held on Saturday. Time is short so it is very difficult to get that many seminar participants. Special strategies are needed to seminar participants polynomial. After all the preparation has been completed, on Wednesday morning at 10.00, I gather my staff to listen to the opinions that the participants of the seminar, many participants. I have been writing the ten strategies in a sheet of paper to bring the participants. But the strategy I save on the table without a stafpun know that. I try to refrain no idea and try to explore the idea of my staff

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Tulis2 Dapat Duit - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template